If your company uses or is considering using an auto dialer, or if you employ a contractor that does, it is critical for you to understand the nuances of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
A violation of the TCPA could cost you $500-$1,500 dollars per violation, so make sure you have the information you need about this very important law.
Join us Wednesday, June 3rd, at 12pm (Eastern Time) for a webinar discussion led by Hiday & Ricke attorney Melissa Comras. This informative webinar will review:
- The history of the TCPA law
- Who and what the TCPA applies to
- The financial dangers of using an auto dialer
- How the TCPA relates to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Who has the final responsibility for the misuse of auto dialers
- and more…
Spaces are limited, so reserve your seat now![maxbutton id=”7″]