How to apply
View our list of available positions.
Interested in one of our career opportunities?
- Please submit a cover letter and résumé, fax to (904) 482-1541 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for or the type of work you’re interested in.
- If you meet our experience and qualification requirements, we’ll be in contact to arrange a telephone interview.
- If advancing to the next step in the interview process, you’ll need to complete an employment application, followed by a personal interview.
- Given the nature of our business, you must have good credit in order to be considered for employment. All materials are strictly confidential.
What benefits does Hiday & Ricke offer?
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401k, paid time off (PTO) and an employee assistance program to all full-time employees, and limited benefits to part-time employees.
Do I need legal experience to work at your company?
Although prior legal experience is necessary and/or preferred for many positions, we do have entry-level, mid-level and part-time administrative positions that are available if you’re looking to gain experience in the legal field, or in a professional environment.
NOTE: It is not always possible to talk to candidates who call our phone number directly. If you have any questions, please email us.
- 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday (in most cases)
- Benefit eligibility after successful completion of a 90-day introductory period
- Benefits package: medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, and a range of supplemental voluntary insurance options
- Eligibility for participation in 401k program
- Holiday pay
- Paid-time-off (PTO) program
- 16 – 29 hours per week (weekdays, depending on the job position)
- Flexible work schedules (per position)
Benefits available after successful completion of 90-day introductory period
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off (PTO) program
Hiday & Ricke, P.A. utilizes the principles of Lean production, which allows staff to offer improved work process suggestions. We’re looking for energetic individuals who want to help improve workflow efficiency. Many of best and most creative ideas come from individuals who perform the work daily. At Hiday & Ricke great ideas are recognized, celebrated and implemented––all in an effort to add true value to our clients.
Hiday & Ricke, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer.